Please note - this job vacancy is now closed and we are no longer accepting applications
Job summary: We are looking for a passionate and organised coordinator who can help us drive Land Explorer forward, and advance the case for the social and public value of land data.
- Developing Shared Assets’ digital land strategy including for the future of Land Explorer
- Carrying out further user and market research to define the strategy
- Working with our developer partner to specify and oversee the creation of new features
- Building relationships with collaborators and partners in data, social, and tech communities
- Identifying potential funders or partners and securing funding and other income
- Building on our existing user and data research to source and incorporate the most useful data and other features
- Being the first point of contact for user feedback and other queries
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in developing a platform that has the potential to revolutionise the way we think about land. It will help us to deliver our mission to make land work for everyone. We would welcome applications from people with a wide variety of experiences and backgrounds, with a passion for developing web-based solutions to complex problems, and who share our commitment to social justice.
For more information click on the “more details” link below, and of course check out https://landexplorer.uk/
NB: this is a re-advertisement and evolution of our Land Explorer Project Manager job.